Sunday, January 1, 2017

(Happy) New Year Or Nah?

Heunginjimun, Seoul, South Korea (2015)
(It feels 2017! Hehe!)

Today marks the 1st day of year 2017! (Yay!)

Well, not in other countries, dude!

A lot of things happened last year and I find it surreal. It's like a bag of colorful marbles that accidentally fell off a huge vacuum, like in a split second it's gone! That's what I generally feel when I go back to the past. But this time, reminiscing 2016 goes beyond that feeling. To picture it out using the analogy, the bag of marbles fell off the vacuum but this time with an indescribable liquid. I went with the flow without knowing its consequence. I let my destiny decide for me, which shouldn't ever happen again because it was totally irking.

Should I say that 2017 is the year to change the course of destiny? But I should've taken the action before. Yeah, I should've. But it's too late and today is 2017. Or should I go to US now because it's still 2016 there? Hmmm... I can do that. It's reasonable yet when I get there it's 2017 already. Now the idea is useless. LOL!

The concept of time and space is subjective. It's up to me, I guess, to avoid thinking of day, week, month, and year. I just have to focus on the present, on reality. But it's going to be tough, especially that the world has been subjectively compressed by the concept.

Happy New Year or nah? I guess I should grasp everything and compose myself. There's no point on overthinking about the philosophy of time and space. This year, I should do better than the previous one. It won't kill me if I will subject myself wholly into it, will it?

What's the point of all this? LOL! Anyway, part of changing my destiny is to write on this blog, to share to everyone what's in my mind, what I feel, everything! I won't subscribe to hateful comments, only to the ones that will make me better. Yas! I'm continuously exploring myself and reality, in this case through writing.

Happy New Year, particularly to peoples who celebrate it! Hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment